1. The Scope of This Policy
2. What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Mobile Applications obtain the information you provide when you download and register the application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help, and; (D) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Mobile Applications may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Do the Mobile Applications collect precise real time location information of the device (Location Data)?
Yes. When you use the Mobile Applications we collect your device's location data using GPS or Wifi technologies. The Mobile Applications will also collect this location data when running in the background if given permission. We will share the collected location data with other users or partners in order to provide the full functionality of our platforms and services.
If you do not want us to use your location data for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your mobile device settings.
3. How do we share your data?
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Mobile Applications?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- with other Cro Software Solutions users, as required to provide our full platform and service functionality to you.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Cro Software Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Mobile Applications easily by uninstalling them. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
5. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Mobile Applications and thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for continued functionality of our platform and services. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Mobile Applications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Mobile Applications to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our platforms and services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
8. Changes to This Policy
9. Your Consent
10. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Mobile Applications, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.